George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Monday, May 24, 2010

NY Times Tom Friedman's side controls all 3 branches of gov. but still he whines for dictatorship

Meet the Press, 5/23: "MR. FRIEDMAN: Well, David, it's been decimated. It's been decimated by everything from the gerrymandering of political districts to cable television to an a digital lynch mob against you from the left or right if I don't like where you're going...--really our Congress is a forum for legalized bribery. You know, that's really what, what it's come down to. So I don't--I, I--I'm worried about this, it's why I have fantasized--don't get me wrong--but that
I don't want to be China for a second, OK, I want my democracy to work with the same authority, focus and stick-to-itiveness.

MS. MITCHELL: And, in fact, Tom, you're absolutely right. One case in point, the Financial Regulation Bill, which we can get to..."...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.