- 10/25/10, "Queen to rake in £38 million a year renting out UK coastline for turbines," UK Mirror, G. Turnbull
News that doesn't receive the necessary attention.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Global warming governance models itself after UK royalty, ie Prince Charles, who is to make a fortune off UK offshore wind mills, citizens have no say
UK Met Office Chair facilitates human, animal suffering and possibly death, now honored by the Queen
- Met Office,
- the "warmer winters" Met Office that
- somehow missed the coldest UK winter in 300 years (possibly longer).
Some of Napier's appointments:
- "Chairman of the Green Fiscal Trust,Chairman of the trustees of the World Centre of Monitoring of Conservation, a director of the Carbon Disclosure Project, a director of the Carbon Group
- Chief executive of the World Wildlife Fund UK
...The Met Office's flawed advice to the government, which as a result failed to prepare adequately for the extreme cold, has resulted in the unnecessary suffering of millions of people in the UK. And on top of all that, he is handed a gong in the New Year's Honours List. Someone is playing a very sick joke on the British public."
The billions in reparations from them yearly in perpetuity. It enables a UN 'climate' program that
- willfully squanders billions of hard earned taxpayer dollars from submissive 'northern hemisphere' citizens. Environment has nothing to do with it.
via Tom Nelson
Thursday, December 30, 2010
UK Met Office says could have predicted snows with new computer, key global warming journal Nature says last 3 years of cold, snow just 'freak'
James Hansen, employee of US taxpayers, has received at least $900,000. in prize money for climate predictions now proven false
6/20/10, $550,000 award to Hansen in Tokyo, praised for influencing goverment policy, "Climate scientists awarded prestigious Blue Planet Prize," Environment News Service, Tokyo
- 2009 Hansen published a book released right before the Copenhagen climate summit, "Storms of my grandchildren: The truth about the coming climate catastrophe and our last chance to save humanity"
- 2/ 10/08, "Climate scientist they could not silence," TimesOnlineUK, Jonathan Leake
"What marks Hansen out is his success in getting such ideas heard.
- “My original media sin goes back to 1981,” says Hansen.
“I had written a paper for Science [the renowned academic journal] making predictions about climate change, but I thought it might get ignored.
- So I sent it to a reporter at The New York Times –
- and he put it on the front page.”...
In 1989, "Called before a congressional committee hearing looking at climate change, he sent an
- advance fax to Al Gore, its chairman,
suggesting some of the questions that he would like to answer.
“What I told them was that the written evidence submitted in my name did not contain my words. It had been rewritten by the president’s own budget office to support their own agenda.”
This time the resulting storm was so great it saw climate change catapulted into the political arena as never before.
- George Bush Sr (the father of George W Bush), who was then running for president,
- promised to “fight the greenhouse effect with the White House effect”.
via Haunting Library, Climate Depot
- (The CO2 market is said to be "worth $4.5 trillion by 2020. ")...
"From crèches on government property to Christian greetings in the workplace, Americans go to great lengths this religious season to separate Christmas from our public life. Not so the Obama administration
- and its campaign to tear down the wall separating
- the Green Church and the state.
In an extraordinary speech before The National Council of Churches in New Orleans this November, Environmental Protection Agency Chief Lisa Jackson — a committed Green and Christian — urged that the U.S. government and religious leaders unite in their “moral obligation” to heal the planet
- and “build on the
- religious and moral reasons for being good stewards of our environment.”
“The question now is, ‘What we can do?’” the High Priestess of Green concluded, adding that the effort was blessed by the
- White House’s Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnership program.
On the Thursday before Christmas, she answered her own question, dictating a controversial cap on industrial emissions that will have
- profound negative consequences if enacted on jobs and economic growth in Michigan and the Midwest.
The EPA’s creche is in the public square, Mother Earth is in the manger, and Washington’s wise men are
- bringing gifts of taxpayer money.
“We are following through on our commitment to proceed in a measured and careful way to reduce greenhouse gas pollution that threatens the health and welfare of Americans
- and contributes to climate change,”
said Jackson on Dec. 23 in imposing global warming regulations on power plants and refineries.
- Read more at The Michigan View.com here."
- It is a cover for trillions already being made by organized crime, the up to 90% fraudulent carbon trading racket, the World Bank, hedge fund billionaires, UN thugs, and their relatives.
- protester at Cancun 'climate' summit against World Bank as center of UN climate cash, photo from Climate Justice
via Tom Nelson
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
- but by greens."...
"Environmentalism: Fresno, Calif., stands as the de facto capital of California's mighty Central Valley, the breadbasket of America. So why is that city preoccupied with
- winning a $1 million prize to stave off hunger?
Local newspapers and Fresno County officials are trying to rally Facebook users to vote for Fresno in a corporate contest sponsored by Wal-Mart for $1 million in charity food donations for the hungry. Fresno, a city of 505,000, has taken the national lead because
- 24.1% of Fresno's families are going hungry.
Civic spirit is good, but something big is wrong here. Fresno is the agricultural capital of America. More food per acre in more variety can be grown in the fertile Central Valley surrounding this community than on any other land in America — perhaps in the world.
Yet far from being a paradise, Fresno is starting to resemble Zimbabwe or 1930s Ukraine, a
- victim of a famine machine that is entirely man-made, not by red communists this time,
- but by greens.
State and federal officials, driven by the agenda of environmental extremists, have made it extremely difficult for the valley's farms, introducing costly environmental regulations and
- cutting off critical water supplies to save the Delta smelt, a bait fish.
- It's all driving the economy to collapse.
In the southwest part of the Central Valley, water allotments as low as 10% of normal have created
- a visible dust bowl.
The knock-on effect can be seen in cities like Fresno, where November's unemployment among the packers, cannery workers and professional fields that make agriculture productive
- stands at 16.9%.
Other Central Valley cities such as Hanford-Corcoran, Merced, Modesto, Stockton and Visalia-Porterville have similar jobless numbers, the highest in the country. The Wal-Mart Foundation notes that "24.1% of families in this community (Fresno) cannot afford regular meals
- compared to a national average of 9.2%."
That's right — a community that supplies a quarter of America's fruit and vegetables is begging for food.
- City officials and the media seem oblivious to this irony.
"Even if Fresno doesn't finish first (in WalMart's Facebook contest) the fight against hunger will still come out a winner," the Fresno Bee crowed, citing publicity.
Fresno was ranked dead last at 102 as the worst city in America to do business, according to a 2010 MarketWatch survey.
- Four other Central Valley cities made the national bottom 10 — Bakersfield, Sacramento, Modesto and Stockton.
If that's not a sign of a distressed region, what is?
- Fresno shouldn't know the meaning of hunger or poverty,
- given its natural bounty.
It's high time the greens who did this to the richest farmland in the country be held accountable. Far from bringing greenery,
- their disruptive agendas have left central California a wasteland."
via Tom Nelson
Climate hoax couldn't have happened without the media. After 20 years of brainwashing, you could accept cats on a menu as well
- "William M. Gray is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Atmospheric Science at CSU."
- "I view Swartz and Peterson as representative of a large group of
The mainstream media have not well served the public on this topic. They have yet to dig deep and ask the tough questions.
As guardians of openness and the truth, the mainstream media have let the public down by not presenting the other side of the warming issue. They have primarily echoed the continuous self-serving carbon dioxide climate degradation statements emanating from our country's scientific, environmental, and political elites.
These statements mostly have been unsupported climate speculations, exaggerations and untruths.
Warming groups have a vested interest in the carbon dioxide warming threat.
- Scientists can garner federal grants.
- Environmentalists can use global warming to exert greater pressure on corporations.
- Politicians can use the warming scare to increase their control over our lives, elevate the role of the government and increase their power.
If I had not spent 57 years (last 49 at Colorado State University) studying, forecasting and teaching meteorology-climate and only knew about climate from what I've read/heard in the mainstream media and in government pronouncements, I likely would have had similar warming concerns as Swartz and Peterson and millions of other Americans
- whose climate knowledge has been shaped by mainstream media.
I know of other more plausible nature processes which give more credible explanations of the global climate changes which have occurred during the last 150 years.
Thousands of our country's older and more experienced meteorologists have similar opinions as mine. There has yet to be a broad, open and honest scientific debate of the likely influence on climate by rising levels of carbon dioxide
- by our country's most knowledgeable specialists.
I am not saying that a doubling carbon dioxide, by the end of the 21st century will have an influence on our global climate, however. Doubling carbon dioxide should cause an increase in the globe's hydrologic cycle (precipitation) of 3 percent to 4 percent.
But we should experience little global warming. Certainly not the 2 to 5 degrees Celsius warming
- projected by the global models whose handling of the globe's hydrologic cycle is greatly flawed and causes them
- to simulate grossly unrealistic high warming numbers.
- than detrimental for humankind at least for the next 50 to 100 years."
via Tom Nelson
UN Climate Exec suggests Siemens pressure governments, but Siemens is already guilty of bribes in the 'global energy' area
- 9/20/10, "Climate Deal May Need Company Lobbying, Figueres Says," Bloomberg, Jim Efstathiou Jr.
- said Christiana Figueres, the United Nations climate chief.
Companies should lobby governments to recognize the business opportunities that arise from curbing global warming, Figueres today told a group that tracks carbon emissions by the world’s largest companies. Helping developing countries deliver more energy with fewer warming gases represents
- a “huge opportunity,” she said at a conference in New York.
Figueres will lead UN climate talks in Cancun that begin in November to advance negotiations that stalled last year in Copenhagen. The U.S. Senate this year failed to act on House- passed legislation to slow the growth of carbon dioxide emissions, casting doubt on prospects for the Cancun meetings.
“Business needs to make the government representatives understand that this could be to their advantage,” Figueres said.
- “Government will be bolder if they are told that they can do so by investors and businesses.”
Figueres spoke at the presentation of a report from the Carbon Disclosure Project, a group backed by 534 institutional investors with more than $64 trillion in assets under management that tracks emissions by companies. In an annual survey of 500 of the world’s largest public companies,
almost 90 percent of those responding identified “significant opportunities” from climate change,
- up from 80 percent last year."...
- Siemens plead guilty to massive bribery and kickbacks and paid a fine of at least $1.6 billion. Perhaps Siemens thought by hooking up with the "green" or "climate" industry, people would forget they were crooks.
- 12/15/2008, CNN/Money: "According to the SEC, the company also used bribes to develop mobile telephone networks in Bangladesh,
- Siemens (SI) allegedly used kickback schemes to sell power stations and equipment to Iraq under the United Nations' Oil for Food Program. In all, the company engaged in more than $1.4 billion in bribes, earning more than $1.1 billion on its illegal transactions."...
- If they hadn't harmed poor nations including kickbacks in the UN Iraq Oil for Food Program, perhaps there would be fewer "poor" nations:
- (The original figure was $1.4 and became $1.6 at a later date as mentioned in first article linked above, 1/6/09, "Siemens settles bribery charges")
- SIEMENS is also mentioned in ClimateGate emails:
- A day later, Oct. 6, an emailer says he's in talks with Siemens about money for CO2 research. (Phil Jones blames "right wing web sites" for their troubles):
Subject: Co2 Data
From: Martin Lutyens
To: Andrew Manning
I just came across an article in The Week, called "The case of the vanishing data". It
writes in a rather wry and sceptical way about your UEA colleagues Phil Jones and Tom
Wigley , saying that only their "homogenised" or "adjusted" historical data is
available, and the original, raw data has gone missing. Apparently some other
environmental gurus now want to look at the original data and were "fobbed off".
According to the article,
- the adjusted data forms the basis for much of the climate change debate and , because others now want to look at the source data,
- it is "at the centre of an academic spat that could have major implications for the climate change debate".
who may just be stirring it.
The article concludes
"In short, the data invoked to verify the most significant
forecasts about the world's future,
- have simply vanished."
- what to say if asked.
+44 (0) 207 938 2387
+44 (0) 796 646 2661
Prof. Phil Jones
Climatic Research Unit Telephone +44 (0) 1603 592090
School of Environmental Sciences Fax +44 (0) 1603 507784
University of East Anglia"
Date, Oct. 6, 2009, (Phil Jones getting fed up with allegations and blames "right wing websites." Emailer Andrew says he's in talks with Siemens):
"From: Phil Jones
To: Andrew Manning
Subject: Re: Fwd: Co2 Data
Date: Tue Oct 6 08:38:04 2009
Getting a bit fed up with these baseless allegations....
It is the right wing web sites doing all this, presumably in the build up to Copenhagen.
At 00:13 06/10/2009, Andrew Manning wrote:
Is this another witch hunt (like Mann et al.)? How should I respond to the below?
(I'm in the process of trying to persuade Siemens Corp. (a company with half a million employees in 190 countries!) to donate me a little cash to do some CO2 measurments here in the UK - looking promising, so the last thing I need is news articles
calling into question (again) observed temperature increases - I thought we'd moved the debate beyond this, but seems that these sceptics are real die-hards!!).
- Siemens plead guilty to massive bribery and kickbacks and paid a fine of at least $1.6 billion. Perhaps like BP, Siemens thought by hooking up with the "green" or "climate" industry, people would forget they were crooks.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
More than 100 new arrests for carbon trading fraud, organized crime long known involved, billions gone, cops can't keep up
- CO2-emissions trading
for defrauding governments of value added tax."...
"Here’s more proof that trading of CO2 emission certificates is fraught with fraud and attracts seedy criminal organizations – all costing the consumers and taxpayers billions.
- Worse yet, it has spread out of control and appears that the authorities can’t keep up.
The Austrian online Kleine Zeitung here reports that Europol have raided an elaborate CO2 emissions scam in Italy and have arrested more than 100 persons.
The Kleine Zeitung writes: “The damage runs in the billions of euros”.
According to Europol, the Italian tax authorities, directed by the Milan Prosecutor’s Office, have raided 150 companies in Italy. The fraud involves evasion of value added tax with CO2 emission certificates. More than 100 have been arrested and
- are suspected of being involved in organised crime.
The Kleiner Zeitung reports that the Italian Electric Utilities trading markets had earlier halted entire trading with emissions certificates “because a high number of abnormal transactions”. The loss in tax revenue just from VAT (MTIC (Missing Trader IntraCommunity Fraud) alone is estimated to be 500 million euros, the online Kleine Zeitung writes.
The fraud is widespread
According to reports, it’s been known since June of last year that criminal organizations have been using CO2-emissions trading for defrauding governments of value added tax.
This is not the first time that police raids of this scale have taken place. It’s the latest in a series of raids that have been carried out all over Europe this year, all involving the trading of CO2 emission certificates. It seems the authorities just can’t keep up with the multitudes of swindlers out there.
Norway, Switzerland and the EU countries Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Latvia, the Netherlands, Slovak Republic and Portugal are all
- among the countries trying to identify the network of criminals behind this massive fraud –
a fraud with links to criminal networks operating outside the EU and in other continents, like the Middle East.
2500 investigators – trying to identify. That’s means they haven’t yet. That’s a lot of fraud. The fraud has spread
- from science to finance. Expect a meltdown – sooner than later.
UPDATE 2: Recall this Danish fraud: http://climaterealists.com/index.php?id=6790
- "Trained and authorized by Al Gore to deliver his presentation The Inconvenient Truth."
- Resume, CV, linked from her website
9/16/10, Figueres cites Russian fires and Pakistan floods as proof urgent action needed on funding from the US to 'tackle' global warming. (NOAA has detailed Russian fires have nothing to do with alleged global warming). The Pakistani floods are explained by a combination of organized crime and natural events.
Figueres: "“The natural anomalies that we have seen again this year - - floods in Pakistan or heat waves and fires in Russia --
- are very clear reminders to governments that time is running out,” Figueres said." (item near end of article)
Reference: 8/13/10 report, "The Russian Heat Wave of 2010," US Dept. of Commerce, Draft report by NOAA CSI
Reference, 9/29/10,"2010 Pakistan Floods: Climate Change Or Natural Variability?” by Madhav L Khandekar
Reference: 10/13/10, "Pakistani timber mafia and climate change caused much of summer's flooding," Treehugger, by Matthew McDermott
- 12/27/10, "Climate Science: the real reason we need to worry," Gordon Fulks, Oregonlive.com
- But what if the New York Times, President Obama, the National Academy of Sciences, the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Yale University, and The Oregonian all say to be very worried? Perhaps you should question their expertise.
- The National Academy of Sciences is run to support government programs by an electrical engineer.
The UNIPCC is run by a railroad engineer who writes romance novels. Yale University promoters are really psychologists who want you to believe that they are climate experts when
- their real expertise is propaganda.
The interlocking relationships are highly incestuous, with vast conflicts of interest and/or little scientific expertise. Among scientists, belief in global warming comes down to cold cash.
- Those who benefit most from government largesse --
- an estimated $100 billion to date -- are typically true believers,
This creates a split based on age and experience. Young scientists like Juliane Fry of Reed College, who professed her belief in an op-ed in The Oregonian, are eager for fame, funding and tenure,
- all of which are more likely if they support global warming.
Among global warming advocates there is occasional candor about their real goals. Christiana Figueres, the new executive secretary of the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change, said of the U.N. climate efforts:
- "This is the greatest societal and economic transformation that the world has ever seen."
That should worry everyone."
Monday, December 27, 2010
Director of Climate & Energy Program
Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS)"
- ► 2017 (753)
- ► 2016 (1319)
- ► 2015 (661)
- ► 2014 (456)
- ► 2013 (550)
- ► 2012 (611)
- ► 2011 (487)
- Global warming governance models itself after UK r...
- UK Met Office Chair facilitates human, animal suff...
- UK Met Office says could have predicted snows with...
- James Hansen, employee of US taxpayers, has receiv...
- Obama administration says bowing to CO2 a religiou...
- Famine in Fresno, California, the new Zimbabwe. T...
- Climate hoax couldn't have happened without the me...
- UN Climate Exec suggests Siemens pressure governme...
- More than 100 new arrests for carbon trading fraud...
- Al Gore trained UN Climate Change Exec
- Obama says snow must fall and stick above 35 degre...
- WWF demands more snow, says global warming endange...
- Union of 'Concerned Scientists' says global warmin...
- Pachauri refused to comment on Phil Jones statemen...
- Potsdam and German media embarrassed by cold weath...
- Half ton adorable polar bear destroys $UK130,000 c...
- Russian fires were NOT due to global warming, even...
- Talking points of global warming now include lying...
- India sets half million strong army to 'fight' glo...
- 'Energy efficient' light bulbs release toxic amoun...
- Myth of ethanol coming to an end
- Frigid UK weather and other anomalies caused by je...
- New Zealand climate authority relied on climate da...
- Obama ignores 'The Science,' as do those poisonin...
- Climate Personal: Desperately seeking non-computer...
- Deutsche Bank admits criminal tax evasion, to pay ...
- Antarctic Sea Ice record high, Dec. 2010
- James Hansen data at odds with 'consensus' on 'hot...
- Monbiot- the snow proves global warming
- Obama cited lack of snow in Vancouver as proof of ...
- Endless UK brass 'greenhouse gasses' paid for by t...
- UK 'climate scientists' said 'Snowfalls are a thin...
- 'Climate Science Parasites' announced for first ti...
- Law firms yet another layer to cash in on cap and ...
- Carbon offsets is a commodities creation disguised...
- Loco Bolivian president Evo Morales is union chief...
- Sudan radical Islamic president Bashir 'stole bill...
- California cap and trade puts 'caring' guys like D...
- Media Matters has anger management and vocabulary ...
- New NASA satellite data on urban heat effect raise...
- Windfall UN carbon payments with profits linked to...
- Wealthy climate profiteer Hansen claim catastrophi...
- Scotland minister of Transport and Climate Change ...
- A Christmas tree finds its way back to a Chase Ban...
- Resignation of Minister who steered 'climate chang...
- Even NY Times says Haitian Lake Azuei rising is fa...
- Cancun finds it's about Goldman Sachs, not climate...
- 1000+ scientists dissent to global warming posited...
- Eiffel Tower closed due to snow
- Fast facts about Maldives not reported by sensatio...
- Shakedown artists of Maldives and Tuvalu just tryi...
- UN 'peacekeepers' from Nepal caused Haiti cholera,...
- $7 billion carbon scam hushed up, thrived on lax D...
- US has 12 year cooling trend per 12/10 NOAA, not p...
- UK Met Office has influenced life, death, billions...
- People in UK trapped 14 hours in cars due to snow,...
- Nursery school burned to the ground in Mexico
- Small world in 'climate' industry, Soros employee ...
- Lax UN climate auditors among fatal flaws no one i...
- Only 56% of Mexicans say they are tolerant of raci...
- New movie shows 5 Islamic minarets overtaking NYC ...
- WikiLeaks 'climate' cables confirm US taxpayers so...
- Climate science won't survive as an intellectual e...
- Cancun climate conventioneers devolve into just an...
- More EU carbon market fraud, $20 million lost. Ger...
- Newspaper writer makes beeline for government trou...
- ▼ December (66)
- ► 2009 (33)